Top 7 resources for better body language
55% of your overall message is communicated through body language. By improving your understanding and application of it, you can therefore make yourself a more effective communicator quite easily.
We’ve compiled a list of the top 7 resources for body language to suit your scenario, be it for an important presentation, a job interview, or making friends.
- How to use body language in an interview
This video offers some quick tips on using body language to help you walk away from any job interview with your head held high.
- 9 body language tips that make people want to be around you more
Some great advice for coming across as friendly and approachable to other people.
- ‘The Definitive Book of Body Language’ by Allan and Barbara Pease
With this book, it’s easier than you might think to read other people’s body language and use your own to your advantage.
- The 5 worst body language mistakes you can make in a meeting
It’s best to avoid making these mistakes in meetings and conferences.
- The 5 key body language techniques of public speaking
Whilst focussing on your speech and visual aids is key, don’t forget about your body language during a presentation. This page gives you the 5 key points to consider.
- ‘What every BODY is saying: An Ex-FBI Agent’s Guide to Speed-Reading People’ by Joe Navarro
Written by a former FBI agent, this book can give you the tools to understand and interpret anyone based on their body language.
- 10 commandments of interpreting body language
Reading other people’s body language is just as important as being able to use your own body language to your advantage.
This may also interest you: