Top 5 resources
With the introduction of social networking sites and emails, the digital world has changed the way we communicate in both our personal and professional lives. Communicating effectively in a world dominated by digital technology can be a challenge. We’ve compiled our favourite resources to help you improve your communication skills in the digital age.
- 3 communication skills professionals need in the digital age
An introduction to the most vital communication skills for working in the digital age.
- 8 tips for effective email communication
Nowadays, emails are of course the main method of communication in the workplace. This article provides some tips on communicating effectively via email.
- 7 ways to communicate more effectively in a digital age
This article contains some top tips for communicating your content in a digital-friendly way.
- ‘The psychology of communicating effectively in a digital world’, TED talk by Helen Morris-Brown
Concerned that people aren’t listening to you when you speak? This TED talk looks at how to use your voice to get people to listen.
- ‘How to win friends and influence people in the digital age’, by Dale Carnegie
This book will help you improve your communication skills in the digital age.
This may also interest you: