English presentation skills for non-native speakers
Good presentation skills are essential these days, whether you are a native speaker of English or not.
Whether you are expected to present in staff, customer or supplier meetings, at job interviews or in front of larger audiences, our presentation skills resources below will prove useful.
- Presentation Builder: an editable Word file containing over 300 phrases for the main structure of your speech – save yourself time!
- Presentation Phrases: audio files containing over 300 key phrases for easy on-the-go learning!
- Presentation Flashcards: a PowerPoint file full of phrases with accompanying recordings allowing you to read and listen to the phrases at the same time – maximum learning potential!
what you need to know – quickly, including:
- How to best prepare your presentation
- What cultural aspects you need to be aware of
- Tips on how to make the right language choices
- How to structure your presentation
- Using body language to your advantage
- How to cope when things don't go to plan