Proofreading and editing services
Presenting your company in the best light
You’re a creative writer with decent English language skills. Why should you spend money on having your writing proofread and edited? Well, because every text can be improved. After all, four (or even six) eyes will always see more than two. And proofreading or editing isn’t a job that you can ask your colleague to do every now and again when required. It’s a skill that has to be learnt and practised. We are masters of our craft, producing texts in-house that are SEO-friendly, if needed, and hand-polished to achieve the perfect style and level of finesse.
Check out our handy guide to proofreading for all you need to know about the different types as well as the qualities to look for in a proofreader.
Why proofreading and editing matters
- To make your message clear so that it is understood
- To protect your credibility and professional reputation
- To win customer confidence and respect
- To avoid embarrassment and misunderstandings
- To prevent you from offending the readership
- To ensure the language is accessible for the intended audience
The Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading has put together some examples of the difference that good editing can make.
Fancy giving proofreading a go yourself? Download our free proofreading checklist.
Why choose us?
- We’ll have a minimum of two people working on your file
- Our proofreading and editing team includes eagle-eyed, native English speakers to spot even the tiniest of errors, inconsistencies and clumsy wordings
- Our team also has highly proficient non-native English speakers to assess your texts, ensuring they are fit for an international audience
- We have a track record of happy customers and many years of experience
What we’re experienced in
We predominantly proofread and edit texts that have been written by non-native English speakers. These include:
- Annual reports
- Business documents
- PhD theses
- Press releases
- Tweets (find out more about our Twitter copy-editing service)
Get in touch to get a quote: