A robust, three-stage process ensures that the reviewed translations you receive meet the highest levels of quality
Why 3 stages?
We are ISO-certified, a member of the ATC and we take the quality of the copy you receive very seriously. That’s why all of your texts undergo rigorous quality checks at every step in our translation process.
By making use of 3 stages and ensuring your translation is reviewed twice, we can guarantee you the best quality of translation.
The initial translation of your text
- Carried out by a native speaker of the target language, ensuring your translation gets the best start possible
- Includes the collation of specialist terminology and any technical research needed
- Terms are added to a glossary tailored specifically to you and your offering
The second stage of the process and first review
- Carried out by a native speaker of the source language
- Compares the initial translation against your source material, ensuring it is a faithful reflection of the content
- Makes sure our work captures not only the factual elements in a text, but also the tone and emotion of its message
The third stage of the process and final review
- Carried out by a separate native speaker of the target language
- Refines the target text so that it reads absolutely naturally
- Adjusts the language to the target audience where necessary
- Ensures everything is culturally aligned with your target audience
- Formats the final translation to deliver print-ready copy