Our method for producing great German & English translations
Why 3 stages?
We are ISO-certified, a member of the ATC and we take the quality of the copy you receive very seriously. That’s why we have native speakers of both languages, German and English, to work on your project.
But that’s not it. Our translation services also involve a robust, 3-stage process to guarantee that we’ll produce great translations every single time.
On average, it takes us approx. 6½ hours to produce a high-quality, natural-sounding yet accurate translation of 1,000 words.
1) Bronze service
The initial translation of your German or English text (output: approx. 4 hours per 1,000 words)
- Carried out by a native speaker of the target language, ensuring your translation gets the best start possible
- Includes the collation of specialist terminology and any technical research needed
- Terms are added to a glossary tailored specifically to you and your offering
2) Silver service
The second stage of the process and first review (output: approx. 1½ hours per 1,000 words)
- Carried out by a native speaker of the source language
- Compares the initial translation against your source material, ensuring it is a faithful reflection of the content
- Makes sure our work captures not only the factual elements in a text, but also the tone and emotion of its message
3) Gold service
The third stage of the process and final review (output: approx. 1 hour per 1,000 words)
- Carried out by a separate native speaker of the target language
- Refines the target text so that it reads absolutely naturally
- Adjusts the language to the target audience where necessary
- Ensures everything is culturally aligned with your target audience
- Formats the final translation to deliver print-ready copy